Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Smile is the best way to say hello in any language

Smile is the best way to say hello in any language

Body language is very important when you meet friends or new people. In some countries, men sometimes shake hands and women do that too. In other countries, people don't like shake hands, they become upset when you touch them. Others, Maybe, bow or nod to say hello. Every country, community,  and people have their own way to welcome people and say hello. But A  Smile is the best way to say hello.


Although people have different languages, smile is the best way to say hello in any language. Smile gives the person in front of you a good impression about you. Unlike, Folding arms and don't smile, when you meet people, show you bored. And not looking to the person make you bored too.

However you feel toward people who meet, try to smile.
Try to Smile when you be happy, Smile when you be upset, Smile when you be angry, and Smile when you are sad. Because Smile can change your mood to better.
Just smile and smile..  every thing will be fine.

Dear whoever is reading this,
I hope you find a reason to smile.
I'm happy because I believe that my lord the
one never let me down ,Allah guides me ,shows me right from wrong and makes me smile .


0 comments:

Post a Comment